I HATE YOU.

I hate you more than I hate Russians. I hate you more than I hate the ambidextrous. I hate you more than I hate tarantulas. I hate you more than I hate ugly men. I hate you more than I hate hands. I hate you more than I hate messy desks. I hate you more than I hate people asking me about yogurt. I hate you more than I hate cumin. I hate you more than I hate salsa music. I hate you more than I hate butter. I hate you more than I hate leukemia. I hate you more than I hate tears. But I sure would love to see you at my going away happy hour with a wallet full of cash with which you can buy me all the drinks you owe me for having to suffer through your mind-numbing stories throughout these long-assed years. I'm looking at you, Jon Zast. Plus, I'll bring pictures of Westies!

(more things I hate here)


Monday, March 22, 2010

Remember when Beam stole all our coats.

Then she used them to keep herself warm while the rest of us froze our butts off?




No comments:

Post a Comment